Wholesale Directory. Your Source for Wholesalers, Distributors, Importers, and Manufacturers.

wholesale central logo
Wholesale Buyers

Product Locator Service
Request Detail

Show All Categories | Automotive | Buyers: Post A Request | Suppliers: Reply to this Request
Buyer Request

Request: Water/Gas Siphon
Hello, I am looking for a plastic overflow clamp for vinyl tubing. The clamp will need to be big enough for 3/4" vinyl tubing.

Company Name: Jamie

Date Posted: 10/06/17

Supplier Responses (0)