- Formulated with fruity lemon scent (FDA NDC: 77243-108-14)
- 100% Biodegradable Fabric with honey comb structure for effective cleaning
- Robust yet more Gentle to the Environment
- Formulated with broad spectrum antimicrobial Benzalkonium Chloride
- ASTM E2315 - 16 Antimicrobial Tested
- Extra thick wipes of 5.8 in. x 6.7 in. size
While Alcohol Sanitizing Wipes are effective, but the drying effects of alcohol make them less gentle to skin than alcohol free aqueous formulations.
Procuro brings along Alcohol Free Sanitizing Wet Wipes which are formulated with skin nurturing ingredients such as Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate). The product is dermatologically tested and suitable even for the more sensitive skin types.
In addition to good cleansing properties, the product is formulated with the effective broad spectrum antibacterial and antiviral agent, Benzalkonium Chloride (Synonym: Benzyl C12 - C14 Alkyl Dimethyl Chloride), and is ASTM* E2315 -16 tested, a test following the standard guide for assessment of antimicrobial activity using a Time-Kill procedure, for further reassurance.
*American Society for Testing and Materials. Please refer to www.astm.org for more details.
The product uses extra thick non-woven fabric with good tensile strength and is made up of 100% naturally derived biodegradable material. The honey-comb structure of the fabric is soft and helps to pick up dirt easier.