Email Marketing Director, the flagship consumer email newsletter software from industry veteran Arial Software, touts a roundup of new features in its 5.0 release. The new edition offers improved email list handling features that make sending email marketing campaigns easier and more time efficient. The new features include:
- Improved bounce handling: Bounced emails are automatically detected and updated in the internal database.
- Improved data views: Subscriber data, stored in the built-in database, is easier to see and understand with customizable saved views.
- Email list merging: While Email Marketing Director allows users to create a virtually unlimited number of email lists, this new feature allows users to merge two lists into one while intelligently removing duplicate email addresses.
- Do-Not-Email list support: A convenient, global do-not-email list that allows you to maintain a centralized list to apply to all outbound email campaigns.
- Easier list segmentation and global email campaigns: Allow email marketing managers to more easily send one message to all subscribers, across all email lists, with no duplicates.
Together, these features position Email Marketing Director as a favorite of small and medium-sized email marketers who prefer a software solution to an online service. The award-winning software and generous support services of Arial Software make Email Marketing Director a must-consider option for those looking to send email newsletters or opt-in email campaigns. An evaluation version of the software is available as a free download from www.ArialSoftware.com.
Entire contents ©2020, Sumner Communications, Inc. (203) 748-2050. All rights reserved. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Sumner Communications, Inc. except that an individual may download and/or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.