There are many features your website must have in order to be successful online. Having a well-designed and attractive website is important, but it is not enough. Why should a visitor invest time and money in your products? How can you make a prospective buyer trust your brand?
One of the most important aspects of a website is Trust. Visitors form a perception of your brand within the first few seconds of viewing your site. Buyers need to be reassured that you are a legitimate business and that they can trust you with their email address, credit card information, and to fill their orders as expected.
If you are not a major supplier, this is not always easy to do, but there are some things you can learn from the most successful online sellers.
- Put trust symbols on your site where your visitors will easily find them. These include symbols that show that your site is safe from hackers, what business associations you belong to, and other symbols that convey trust.
- If you have any well-known customers, it can be very powerful to include them as trust symbols.
- Mention any industry associations, partners, or affiliates that will lend more credibility to your business.
- Have you ever been mentioned in the media ? or in social media? Include them to make your site seem popular.
- Include customer testimonials so the buyer knows others like him/her have a had a good experience doing business with you.
The Wholesale Central Member Seal
WholesaleCentral.com is one of the few human-edited directories, with very strict requirements. Because of this, buyers have learned to associate WholesaleCentral.com with trusted suppliers. The Wholesale Central Member Seal is a symbol of trust that can be included on the website of all active members to inspire confidence.
Symbols from a Wholesale Central member's website display well-known payment and shipping methods and indicates a business that takes security and trust seriously. The Wholesale Central Member Seal is displayed along with other trust symbols.
The Wholesale Central member seal is available only to active wholesalers listed on WholesaleCentral.com and is available in the supplier administration area. For more information on trust symbols, or how you can get the Wholesale Central Member Seal for your site, contact:
24 Stony Hill Road
Bethel, CT 06801
Entire contents ©2017, Sumner Communications, Inc. (203)
748-2050. All rights reserved. No part of this service may be
any form without the express written permission of Sumner Communications,
Inc. except that an individual may download and/or forward articles
to a reasonable number of recipients for personal,